Port Charlotte Air Conditioning Services
Residential & Commercial AC Services
Every Florida home and business relies on air conditioning to maintain indoor comfort. The certified technicians at Integrity Air Conditioning offer a full range of services for residential and commercial air conditioning in Port Charlotte and surrounding areas. We strive to deliver the finest air conditioning service with top-quality equipment, precision repairs, and thorough air conditioning tune-ups.
Contact Integrity Air Conditioning at (941) 626-9200 for all your Port Charlotte air conditioning needs.
Air Conditioning Services for Your Home or Business
Maintaining indoor comfort requires a good quality air conditioning system and attention to regular upkeep. Lack of routine maintenance contributes to many common issues. Unfortunately, regular maintenance often gets overlooked in the busyness of work, family life, or running a business. It’s easy to forget about maintenance until the system breaks down.
Solving a air conditioning problem may require AC repair or replacement, depending on the specific problem with the unit and age of the AC system. If your air conditioner is not coming on, the house isn’t getting cool enough, you feel warm air coming from the vents, or the airflow is weak, call for AC repair.
AC replacement is often recommended for systems that are:
- More than 10 years old – Most older air conditioning systems can be expected to last about 10 years. If your air conditioner was installed more than 10 years ago and you are having a problem with it, a replacement will be recommended.
- Frequently breaking down – Has your air conditioner broken down in the past? Once an AC system starts breaking down often, continuing to pay for repairs is not the best way to spend your money.
- Needing an expensive repair – If the system is getting older and requires an expensive repair, it is more cost-effective in the long run to have the AC unit replaced.
- Using R 22 freon – Older AC units use R-22 freon, which has been phased out and is no longer produced. When these systems have a problem that requires new refrigerant, they will need to be replaced.
- Costing more to run – As equipment ages, it becomes less efficient and costs more to operate. If your air conditioning costs have suddenly increased, you may want to consider a replacement.
How Can We Help?
How to Choose the Best HVAC System for Your Property
A knowledgeable HVAC expert can guide you through the process of buying a new air conditioning system. Things to consider include the size and capacity of the system, energy efficiency ratings, and quiet performance. You can expect optimal performance and energy efficiency with expert AC installation from certified technicians.
Routine AC maintenance will keep your system running efficiently year after year. For residential systems, annual maintenance is recommended. Staying current with maintenance will help your equipment run more efficiently, break down less often, and last longer.
Call to Schedule Air Conditioning Services
Our HVAC experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to solve problems with residential and commercial air conditioning in Port Charlotte. If your air conditioning system needs to be replaced, we offer free estimates and financing is available for new equipment installations. We have a warehouse full of equipment to help you find the perfect system for your home or business.
You can count on the pros at Integrity Air Conditioning for all your air conditioning needs. Call (941) 626-9200 to learn more and schedule an appointment.
Service AreasLearn More
Maintenance AgreementsLearn More
Hear It From Our Customers
“I have known Mark for many years and used his service often, today he serviced our unit in the condo we purchased last April and as usual he did a great job for a reasonable price. I would recommend his company to those who are looking for a skilled profes” Phillip K.
“I want to thank Adam and the team on the great job they did on my entire home air conditioning change out. All the work was completed as promised and the house finally feels balanced for the first time in 20 years!” John T.
“We are long time customers and can always rely on quick accurate service for your unit. Thank so much for your assistance” Laughn D.